Learning English must be balanced. There is no secret ingredients or magical secret when it comes to learning any language.
- Study vocabulary – Without vocabulary, there is not enough information to form a complete thought. It takes about 9000 words for the beginning of a vocabulary. Set your goal and do the math.
- Listen to native speakers – Each language and dialect have specific pronunciations. Vocabulary alone is not enough, one must understand the local dialect.
- Pronunciation – Like listening, pronunciation requires a lot of practice. The best way to practice is with native speakers.
- Grammar – Learning proper grammar is not easy. This requires studying the rules and a lot of listening and reading.
- Reading comprehension – Read and understand context. This will ensure that you are successful on an intellectual and professional scale.
If you have any questions or have interest in joining a free class, contact me at
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Free English Group (WhatsApp)